So-Simple Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
Number of Servings: 4 servings
Time to Prepare: 5 minutes
Time to Cook: 25 minutes
So-Simple Spaghetti Bolognese Ingredients
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small carrot , chopped
- 400g can plum tomatoes
- ½ bunch basil , plus extra leaves, to serve
- ½ recipe Multi mince
- 400g spaghetti or other long pasta
- 25g toasted breadcrumbs
About This So-Simple Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
Make a delicious spag-bol in less than half an hour, this delicious pasta is a step up from your off the shelf sauce and noodles.
So-Simple Spaghetti Bolognese Steps to Prepare
- Heat the oil in non-stick frying pan.
- Tip in the carrot and cook for 5 mins to soften.
- Scoop out the tomatoes from the can and add to the pan, cook for 5 mins more.
- Pour over the tomato juice and basil, then simmer for 15 mins.
- Whizz together in a blender until smooth. This sauce can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Heat through with the Multi mince.
- Cook spaghetti according to pack instructions.
- Reserve some of the cooking water, drain and tip the pasta into the pan along with the sauce.
- Toss together, thinning with pasta water, if needed, and serve with the extra basil leaves on top and the breadcrumbs.